Friday, July 6, 2012

Diaper Bag Tips and Tricks for New Moms

It was a bit of a challenge to figure out how to have successful outings with my newborn baby. With so many things to juggle, a whole host of unknowns awaiting me, and no experience anticipating the needs of anyone but grownups, I had my hands full.

Fortunately, diaper bag packing is a skill that I acquired with practice, and I've accumulated a list of tips and tricks to pass on to other new moms just learning the ins and outs of diaper bags.

Different sizes

A full-sized diaper bag is great to have for day trips and daycare, but it's also very inconvenient to tote around for quick trips out of the house. When we're running an errand or going to church, for example, we grab our smaller diaper bag, and it makes the whole juggling act of taking a baby out of the house a lot more manageable.

Keep it stocked

There is nothing more frustrating than trying to get quickly out the door but having to worry about what I've forgotten to pack in the diaper bag. Instead, after every trip, I find it helpful to restock the bag. I clean out whatever is dirty and replenish what I've used so that I can just grab it on the way out the door.

Read the full article >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment