Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mother's and Father's Day Gift Ideas

Practically Free Father's Day Gifts Based on His Love Language

When we were engaged and attending the required couples retreat as part of our marriage preparation, we learned about Gary Chapman's 5 Love Languages. If I use my husband's love language as a guide, I won't have to spend much in order to find the perfect Father's day gift for him. Consider these practically free Father's Day gift ideas generated by the five love languages.

Read the full article >>>


5 Perfect Mother's Day Gifts for a New Mom

I've come up with five gifts that I think would be perfect for a first-time mom, such as myself. Fortunately, none of them should break the bank, which is a great thing when you've just factored another person into your household budget! 


Read the full article >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment